Friday, November 2, 2007

Cook Books I Simply Love

I have two of Jamie's books. Just cant resist the temptation to get them. I read and re-read the books from first till the last page. But I am curious - does anyone read cookbooks?

He has new ones too but I bought the old books as I have the notion that the recipes in there are less complex (or so I think..). So these are the two that I have.





The recipes that I have tried so far (and have become my fave) are roast chicken, meatballs, basic tomato sauce. They are gorgeous!

I tried his potato chips (french fries) but they turned out wimpy instead of crispy. And the banana/bread pudding that I did turned out dry. I am convinced I must have done something wrong..

*****

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I pun nak beli this series...hopefully this weekend will achieve the mission

Azah Yahya said...

You go girl.. kita compare recipe lepas ni..