Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Somewhere To Eat

I was at Mali's corner when I saw I girl from the office. Since she seemed engrossed with her friend (of the opposite sex, of course) I pretended I didnt notice her.

Now Mali's corner is a gerai that sells nasi lemak with hot-from-the-kuali ayam goreng and the best-of-the best kuay teow. Everything is self-served and the queue could be intolerable at times. Maybe because it is located just outside Kolej TAR and there are lots of hungry students around..

But the clientele varies actually, from parents with children and people after work and also teenagers. Seem like it is also popular with students from UIA and other colleges within the vicinity too.

I asked the girl from the office, the next day, where she stays expecting her to say Gombak / Keramat / Wangsa Maju / kawasan yang sama waktu dengannya. But she said, PJ. Oh, I said, ada hal dekat area tu ke smalam? She said no, we were just there to eat.

Oh, okay.. I didnt know Mali's that popular.. So maybe if you are in the area next time you can stop at Mali's and have a nasi lemak / kuay teow or two.. They are open from late afternoon to maybe about 3 in the morning.

*****

No comments: